Job Location: San Jose, California
Reporting to: Director, Field Technical Solutions
We are looking for a candidate to join the TSMC Field Technical Solutions team. This position entails collaborating with dynamic customers, North American sales team and Headquarters in Taiwan to define, sell and enable our leading edge process technologies. TSMC, Ltd. is the leader in Semiconductor Foundry business and we are looking for the right individuals and talent to join our team.
- Own the technical solution for customers.
- Fully understand customers’ products, roadmaps and technical needs.
- Provide local technical support and bring in domain experts as required to enable customers to get to market quickly and effectively.
- Champion the customers’ needs and drive multiple teams to develop competitive and creative technical solutions, while ensuring efficient use of TSMC’s resources.
- Build relationships and trust with customers.
- Drive growth by winning new designs in advanced technologies.
- Understand the competitive landscape and drive differentiated TSMC offerings.
- Develop Technical Solutions strategies jointly with the account teams and sell TSMC’s values.
- Educate and train customers to enable them to efficiently create world class designs.
- Plan and prepare for customer meetings with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Ensure clear and accurate external and internal communication
- Self-motivated with an innately curious personality and a desire to learn.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Proven, strong technical background.
- 5+ years of industry technology experience.
- Holistic knowledge of technology platforms
- Some high level knowledge of design, EDA and IP.
- Effective presenter and communicator with strong oral and written English abilities.
- Able to lead in-depth technical discussions, ask appropriate questions and be a good listener.
- Able to effectively position and present technology to different audiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.