Summary of Role:
This job role is for a CFM / PLY application technician. Technicians in this role provide day to day line support to the CFM sector. The role includes lot hold and tool disposition, recipe builds, and execution of engineering experiments. Application technicians work a 12-hour shift schedule in the cleanroom
- Day to day operation support of the CFM sector within AWS.
- Work closely with CFM / PLY Applications engineers, analysts and production teams.
- Recipe builds on August, Brightfield, Darkfield, EBI, SEM, SPx platforms
- Recover from process and tool interruptions, including lot and equipment disposition
- Authors department work instructions and procedures
- Perform engineering experiments
- Identify ways to improvement tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost. Participates in continuous improvement.
- Train new team members
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education – High School Diploma
- Experience – 8 years semiconductor cleanroom experience
- Strong, effective communications and Leadership / Teamwork skills are required.
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
- AS Degree
- 8 years CFM / PLY cleanroom experience
- Experience using SiView, Baldy
- Familiar with E-Beam, KT BF 2835/2905, KT DF 9550/9850, KT SP2/SP3/SP5, AMAT G3/G5, August Equipment Platforms
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.