Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a skilled and motivated equipment/maintenance technician Intern to be a part of the post fab manufacturing equipment technician team. The equipment/maintenance technician Intern role is to sustain and run the fab floor with primary responsibility of resolving equipment and process issues. Technician position is compressed week of 12-hour shifts in our 24/7 advanced manufacturing facility.
- Actively participate in continuous improvements processes, learning and skills development.
- Strong team member, able to work well with global team, train new team members as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Perform all activities in safe and responsible manner, and support all environmental, health, safety, security requirements and programs.
- Education: Currently enrolled in a 2 year technical /Associates degree in science, engineering, math, Semiconductor manufacturing or a related discipline or equivalent.
- Experience: 0-2 years of direct semiconductor work experience.
- Ability to work on a 12-Hour shift schedule. Including working in a clean – room environment per semiconductor industry and Global Foundries protocol/requirements.
- Able to wear all required clean-room protective clothing and equipment throughout a 12 hour day (excluding breaks).
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.