Summary of Roles:
InLine Test (ILT) Technician role is an Alternate Work Schedule position. Technicians in this position develop and deploy Inline Electrical Parametric Tests, Rules; support Day-Day production Lot disposition fir the Inline Test Sector. Provide Test Floor support for New PN Readiness and Setups, identify Test sector detractors to improve cycletime. ILT Technicians work with technical experts in Characterization and Test Equipment to solve complex problems related to Inline Test.
- Tier1 signal data analysis, root cause identification and containment
- Work closely with CFM / PLY level owners, Characterization Engineers, Tool Sector Manufacturing Engineers, Test Engineers and peer Technicians within the teams
- Share CFM data with ME and Integration engineers.
- Support new product and technology setup (CFM & ILT)
- Daily Test sector monitoring, Lot Disposition of ALL PNs
- Effective, independent retest strategies to validate scrap wafers
- Effective, timely communication with Characterization engineers on product disposition
- Effective, timely communication with ILT Technician peers, Test Engineers and production team on Test Sector detractors
- Education: 2yr Technical Diploma OR Degree in Electrical Engineering or Concepts
- Experience – 6yrs semiconductor experience
- Basic knowledge of Semiconductor Processing
- Strong, effective communications and Leadership / Teamwork skills are required.
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
- Education: Associates Degree
- Experience: 6 years experience in semiconductor integration or characterization.
- Experience using SiView
- Familiar with SPC, DOE, FMEA
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.