Website Siemens EDA
The Application Support Engineer Advanced (support engineer) will represent Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd. (SISW) PL MOM Support by guiding customers in identifying and solving complex issues. This is a technical role that interacts with enterprise level customers, engineers, and managers to isolate and solve complex Manufacturing Execution System (MES) issues through cogent communications.
The support engineer will apply proficient knowledge of Siemens PL MOM MES software and supporting technologies to investigate and resolve problems by making use of problem solving skills and tools. You will be responsible for setting customer expectations, identifying the problem, isolating the problem and resolving the problem. Responsible for in-depth technical papers and presentations to peers and customer management. The ability to guide and assist junior support engineers in problem solving is essential. The support engineer will works with minimal supervision on complex issues with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Effectively communicate to all parties involved in English
- Strong problem-solving skills on enterprise level applications
- Ability to learn and apply deep knowledge of Siemens PLM MES
Desired Experience / Knowledge :
- MES industry experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Oracle experience
- DBA competencies
- Manufacturing/Plant-floor style environments with semi-conductor and/or high tech electronics experience
- 3 – 5 years in a Customer Support role solving software & application problems
- Oracle Certifications and/or Microsoft Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience plus three years of related experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.