Website Siemens EDA
Siemens PLM Software have an opportunity for a Sales Finance Manager in the UK. The team you would be joining, the Sales Finance Organization (SFO) is a team of versatile business partners that provides insightful financial analysis and business acumen to the sales organization. SFO supports the current Siemens DISW EDA and PL sales channels
You would support the EMEA Sales and Customer Success Organization and would be:
- A key business partner and advisor to the Sales Team in the Americas
- Initially focused on supporting deals with a Software value ≥ USD 3M;
- Interfacing with operational groups to enable the deal and sales process
- Ensuring compliance with relevant guidelines, policies and procedures;
- Part of a collaborative and supportive sales finance team
The position advises the sales team on best practice, collaborating throughout the sales process to enable an optimal outcome. You must be able to navigate across multiple disciplines including legal, order fulfillment, zone and corporate finance, accounting and sales. Additionally, this position requires a candidate with demonstrated competency communicating with a variety of audiences, including upper management. Strong business acumen, good judgment, objectivity, and policy management are key attributes necessary for success in this role.
- Strong related business experience, BA or BS degree required;
- High business acumen; ability to engage with all levels of the organization for improvements and solution development
- Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas in effective & efficient manor, verbally and in writing
- Ability to translate complex data and effectively communicate to non-technical professionals
- Ability to successfully influence business partners, even when holding a contrary position
- Strong understanding of IFRS15/ASC606 software revenue recognition
- Familiarity with services revenue recognition
- Excellent project management, organization and time management skills
- Strong Excel, MS office, reporting and presentation skills. Experience with SAP/BW is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and drive process improvements
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.