Job Location: San Jose, CA
Hiring Manager: Director, Account Management
This position is responsible for co-managing one or several product lines for one major customer including business and relationship. The detail activities include:
- Drive demand creation and fulfillment, including demand forecast and order fulfillment.
- Develop customer relationship at all levels, and leverage influencing and leadership skills to secure support within TSMC.
- Account calls and collaboration on technical / cost effective solutions to meet customer’s needs and TSMC’s goal.
- Develop appropriate pricing model for process technology, die or packaged/tested units. Provide quotes to close sales and drive revenue and profitability.
- Foster one-team spirit and influence cross-functional teams.
- Drive Customer satisfaction by responding to issues and escalations in a timely manner.
- BS or MS in engineering or science major with 10+ years of combined experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Foundry Management in semiconductor industry.
- Good knowledge of semiconductor technology, design, process, and operations including test and product engineering.
- Experience in semiconductor cost models through unit packaging or modules is a plus.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task while working in a fast paced environment are essential.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.