Job Location: San Jose, CA
Hiring Manager: Sr. Manager, C&B
- Supports C&B Manager on policies and programs including salary increases, bonus plan, 401(k), health insurance, PTO, LOA, Wellness program and HR events. Ensure that related processes and documentation are robust and in compliance.
- Analyzes, proposes and presents offer for new hires. Partners with Recruiting team to close the recruiting process.
- Prepares special analysis and makes recommendations on subjects such as bonus plan, equity adjustment and market movement.
- Administers and communicates company’s benefits program in regard to plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations.
- Perform HRIS and Payroll system data entry, download database files and custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff.
- Maintains effective relationships with employees, vendors, consultants and benefit providers.
- Performs additional HR duties as part of a fluid HR team that responds to dynamic changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related fields.
- 5-8 years of direct HR experience in compensation and benefits; other HR experience in HR operations or HRIS is a plus
- Must have strong process or project management abilities with strong attention to details
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel, mathematical aptitude with analytical mind
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Able to adapt to diverse cultural styles and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and able to interact with people at all levels
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Work experience in high tech or semiconductor industry is a plus
- Mandarin speaking is a plus but not required
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.