[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. J

Arm Holdings plc Form F-1 REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933

This seems a good explanation: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sec-form-f-1.asp
  2. J

Arm Holdings plc Form F-1 REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933

What I was trying to say Paul, was over the longer term I see too much competition (& little innovation) for ARM shares to grow significantly in value. The price paid for the shares in the lead-up to open trading has one value, and is quite often lower by the end of the first day/week. At the...
  3. J

Long term prognosis I'm not so sure, and I guess it will all depend on the launch price vs the following few days. I get the feeling there is a lot of hype to get the launch price up.
  4. J

Certain restrictions in U.S. CHIPS Act are unacceptable: TSMC chairman

Sounds like a "Pacific" consultant has read the detail and advised both countries at the same time.
  5. J

Strong GDP Rebound Forecast After 2020’s Steep Decline

Readers with an interest in the UK: Please note the "surprising" growth forecast for the UK has a huge element associated with currency exchange rate and not economic activity. Further reading on the expectations of the consequences of all variants of Brexit available on the UK Governments website.
Back