[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Die Photographs

Hayabusa02

I work for an AI startup and we have built our second AI accelerator chip and I am wondering if anyone knows who can take die photographs? I need someone that can remove the lid, strip off the substrate and bumps and a few layers and then take a picture of the die for marketing purposes. I know people do it because I have seen the pictures, but am having a hell of a time finding it through cold google searches. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Try messaging Scotten Jones. His company obtains many die photos, he may have some contacts who can help you.

I work for an AI startup and we have built our second AI accelerator chip and I am wondering if anyone knows who can take die photographs? I need someone that can remove the lid, strip off the substrate and bumps and a few layers and then take a picture of the die for marketing purposes. I know people do it because I have seen the pictures, but am having a hell of a time finding it through cold google searches. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

There are several YouTube channels that keep making and publishing such videos. You can contact them to get help. For example:

Back