[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AI might recover a logical design from geometry. Lower layers should identify cells without ambiguity. Macro blocks should pop out due to repetition. Add human - AI interaction like "what drives inputs A on block 53" to cut through the jumble of masks.

Probably less successful with inventive analog solutions, still likely to need a real human in that loop.
    T
    Tanj
    I have no data on use of mask services. But I think that is a clever strategy, and for DUV masks the products should be equivalent. The main downside I see is getting an matching good schedule from two shops.
    T
    Tanj
    Would separating vias from metals make the masks inscrutable? Especially if you add some extra features on metal which go nowhere.
    C
    cliff
    We make the layout at the same time, just send met4 and below to one mask shop, and above met4 to another.
    Reactions: Tanj
    Saw your post - yes a simulation power estimate is best.
    I continue to struggle to keep up with things - I have a working method that requires the use of semiconductor designs - and yet zero experience in semiconductor / engineering.
    I am very lucky the design is super simple.
    C
    cliff
    I am putting together the WARP-V this summer anyway. It really costs me nothing to do this.
    C
    Chris9594
    Excellent - I would like to do an NDA and then I can share the Architecture Specifications - Make sure you are sitting down with you read.

It is professionally written.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back