[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Bill McCabe

Schedule a 30 minute Search Assessment Call: http://bit.ly/1LSPK4h or 303-337-7871

I have worked with IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, Oracle, JDEdwards & others designing recruitment plans for high value IT & IOT talent in Sales, Marketing & Consulting— have placed national teams for heavy hitters for two decades in an efficient and cost effective manner.

• I have a proven process of screening and vetting talent to ensure an optimal fit for the company and candidate. See my client endorsements below, which represent thousands of dollars saved in candidate searches.

• I retain relationships with past placement successes & reach out to them with each new open position to ensure that my former talent begets current talent to the benefit of everyone involved.

• This rich lode of IT talent continues to be a differentiator with SoftNet & saves us many hours, putting your search at the top of the list for the key IT & IOT talent.

Research That Works for Your Search

The past five years, my team and I have spent thousands of hours researching specific and measureable results companies need to staff for the IOT. You need people who are Security/IOT/Consulting experts in this age of digital disruption.

Ongoing Marketing in the Channels Your IT Pros Frequent

Our ongoing digital marketing programs in the channels and on the platforms your audience frequents ensures your recruitment dollar becomes effective from day one.
For more on our IOT research, visit www.internetofthingsrecruiting.com

Who We Can Help

• Hiring managers for Fortune 200/500 companies for all IT professionals.
• People who work in the high levels of the IT or IOT space that want to be placed with cutting edge companies and build a relationship with SoftNet and stays with them throughout their careers.

What We Deliver

• Placements that occur within 3 months in 95% of the time
• Specialty skills in placing for the IOT, Sales, Consulting
• Current positions in the Security, IOT, Consulting

Following

Followers

Back