Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Industry Software from Siemens helps manufacturers become Digital Enterprises by enabling them to digitalize and integrate their entire industrial value chain through PLM solutions, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions, and Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) equipment. PLM software from Siemens provides a common digital thread through all phases of development and manufacturing, from concept to end-of-life, enabling tight design, engineering, and manufacturing integration. PLM software from Siemens allows companies to manage all information throughout the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal.
MOM is the core element linking PLM to Automation and providing manufacturers with a real-time Industry Software layer. Siemens’ MES, QMS, APS, and HMI solutions are part of its MOM system, which represents a holistic approach to improving manufacturing operations performance and consolidating the management of production execution, sequencing, nonconformance handling, and end-to-end quality within one system. Siemens MOM solutions standardize and optimize manufacturing processes to minimize lead times, optimize asset utilization, reduce global time-to-market, and increase production visibility and responsiveness.
We are looking for an experienced professional MES consultant, who will work within Siemens Digital Industries world and our software solutions, to be hired with a permanent contract for our offices in either Genova, Modena, Turin, Treviso or Milano.
As a MES consultant, you will play a critical role in the success of Siemens Industry Software, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. You will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to understand customer requirements, develop technical solutions that meet those needs and support the customer for a successful deployment to production.
What will you be responsible for?
- Work with the Customer to analyze and specify the requirements;
- Design and deploy the solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products;
- Contribute to the validation and the support of the solutions;
- Work closely with project managers to ensure alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
- Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule and effort required for the assigned tasks;
- Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a favorable team working environment;
- Produce and manage internal and client-facing documentation.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- 3 – 5 years of experience in IT projects, in the area of MES;
- Good knowledge of Discrete Manufacturing enterprises processes;
- Knowledge of Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete or another MES solution;
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages, preferably C# and Angular JS;
- Good understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) and SQL ANSI would be a plus;
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
- Good at problem solving, good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Italian native speaker; Fluent in English
- Driving license;
- Availability to travel in Italy (up to 70-80% of the time).
What can we further offer?
- We demonstrate trust in others, believe in their capabilities, empower and develop them, while holding them accountable for results.
- Activities organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- A flexible way of working: Smart working;
- Company car;
- Health insurance;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.