The major tasks that an auditor would fulfill include the following:
– Lead, or participate in as a member, the audit project throughout the entire project cycle from risk assessment to final audit finding communication as well as periodic follow-up on improvement status, if any.
– Lead, or participate in as a member, the organizational capability establishment activities. Examples include data analytics and application, risk universe update, enriching the depth and breadth of each transaction cycle, drafting re-useable audit procedures, training materials development, etc.
– Facilitate cross-functional internal control enhancement project if/when appropriate
– Conduct training related to internal control, risk assessment, etc.
– Coordinate company-wide activities such as annual Control Self-Assessment, streamlining policy/procedure/SOP, internal control maturity assessment, and Internal Control Champion (ICC) program.
– Special assignments as they arise.
The candidate is expected to:
– Uphold high standards of integrity, objectivity and fairness, to build and maintain stakeholders’ (auditee, management, Board, etc.) trust and confidence via mature and professional manner
– Possess an analytical, logical, business oriented mindset, allowing to link cause and effect within and across the boundaries of multiple Functions, and to develop insight
– Have in-depth understanding or hands-on experiences in more than one of the major transaction cycles such as purchase-to-payment, treasury, reporting, etc.; Be familiar with internal control framework, risk assessment, and executive briefing.
– Be effective in inter-personal skill, change management, and conflict resolution
– Experience in IC fabrication, such as module process development, yield improvement, reliability qualification, process/tool transfer would be an added advantage
– BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or a related engineering discipline.
– Advanced degree from an English speaking country is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.