– Define and implement standard cell characterization methodology for leading edge technology.
– Path finding and innovation of new cell and/or new feature characterization
– Define sub threshold voltage characterization for IoT application.
– Develop best-in-class library characterization production flow to meet advanced customers’ requirement.
– Communication with EDA tool vendor to resolve issues found in production.
– BCH degree with 10 years of experiences/ MST degree with 3 years of experience /PhD degree in relevant field.
– In-depth understanding of Liberty format (NLDM, CCS, ECSM) and transistor level spice simulation.
– Knowledge of static timing, power, EMIR analysis using EDA tools.
– Statistical variation simulation and analysis, including LVF.
– Hands-on coding experience of Perl and/or Python.
– Strong written and oral communication skills in English is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.