GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 9 has an opportunity for a skilled and motivated industrial engineer to join our factory team. As a member of the engineering team, you will work on factory capacity planning, product flow analysis, equipment-use optimization, new product ramps and productivity improvements. You will analyze ways to balance equipment utilization, meet production demand and capital spending targets. This position requires an individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills. This position will be located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in Essex Junction, Vermont.
- Support to the industrial and operations engineering team to analyze factory equipment (tools) & processes
- Projects to manage capacity and to optimize fab flow.
- Analysis and projections of equipment utilization across “equipment technology centers”.
- Projects to propose solutions and analyze business case with respect to capacity and capital.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing operations including work study analysis, flow optimization, and speed modeling.
- Participate in problem solving sessions using structured approach and lean methodologies
- Communicate effectively across teams in manufacturing operations, quality, engineering and maintenance.
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education – Graduating Senior or Junior in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Strong data analytical skills
- Language Fluency – English
- Industrial Engineering Experience or related experience in Manufacturing operations or Manufacturing engineering
- Experience with Lean methodologies and structured problem solving
- Project management skills
- IT skills to support data analysis and reporting
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.