- Establish plans and strategies to optimize process capability to meet process & operations requirements
- Initiate and drive projects to improve quality, cost and equipment throughput
- Start-up new processes which involve process characterization and development
- Forecast new tool configuration or upgrade tools for better performance.
- Facilitate continuous improvement programs to improve process capability
- Perform appraisals and map career path for subordinates, if any
- Organize and provide training and guidance to Engineers and Associate
- Engineers to achieve maximum performance effectiveness
- Be a coach/ mentor to the Senior Engineers and engineers
- Evaluate new tools for future need.
- Keep abreast with the technological developments by reading and interaction with vendor, technology partner.( Through assignees in JV).
- Master/PHD in Engineering
- Min 10 years of relevant experience
- MRAM etch process is required
- 22nm and beyond BEOL Integration
- 6 Sigma SPC
- Customer report 8D ECN PCN PCRB
- 22NM and beyond LAM TEL RIE flexible
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.