Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting interns for our spring and summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our internship program will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, and research & design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or first year masters student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without current or future need for sponsorship by the company
- Able to work as a full-time intern summer 2020
- Able to work in Cypress, CA without relocation assistance
- Ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Product Engineering Software (PES)
As an intern in Product Engineering Software (PES), you will dive into working with our premiere NX CAD software. The NX Assemblies group develops the most powerful CAD assembly design tools available to allow users to create and manage assembly models of any size or complexity. Supporting both top-down and bottom-up techniques, NX helps companies manage and navigate assembly models, and keep their team organized and on-track.
You will work closely with a small development team to become familiar with the complex code base, software processes, and functionality. Using this knowledge, you will assist in maintaining our existing software product by analyzing problems and defining solutions to reported problems. You will also work with the team, and with product managers to define and deliver enhancements to the product.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, or a first year Master’s student, in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience coding with C++
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to continuously improve and learn about new areas
- Familiarity with mechanical computer-aided-engineering systems, linear algebra and/or computational geometry
- Experience with object-oriented design, advanced algorithms, multithreading
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.