Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available within our Sales & Services organization. More information on the specific role is included in this document.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Wilsonville, OR without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Academic Partnership Team
Communication and Marketing Intern
Siemens PLM Software seeks an intern for its Global Academic Program that supports thousands of schools worldwide. The intern supports Siemens Digital Industries Software’s mission to empower the next generation of digital talent. You will have the opportunity to directly impact that mission through collaboration with colleagues around the globe in strategic project work to include:
- Interview, write, curate and share compelling online content
- Support real-world student competitions through outreach and communications
- Serve as a campus ambassador, organize other student and/or Siemens ambassadors for engagement opportunities like SMEs tech topics
- Identify opportunities for curriculum integration
- Promote cross-discipline collaboration
- Organize, promote and support Siemens certification testing and micro-credentialing
- Support campus career fairs to promote Siemens as employers of choice
- Engage local customers in recruiting efforts to support their pipeline of talent
- Pursuing an engineering, marketing, journalism, or communications degree
- Working knowledge of design or manufacturing
- Strong writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in social media channels, graphics and presentation applications
- Focused and detailed oriented
- Independent and self-organized as well as able to work efficiently in team across time zones
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.