Summary of Role:
The Ecosystem Partner Manager is responsible for US centric ecosystem business development activities related to strategic EDA companies with core goals of deepening current partnerships and identifying new partner opportunities. This involves evangelizing GLOBALFOUNDRIES technology, securing commitments for partner programs, and promotion of GLOBALFOUNRIES to their end customers. This is a senior position requiring a deep understanding of semiconductor technology and EDA ecosystem required to support successful deployment of GLOBALFOUNDRIES differentiated technology platforms.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in working with semiconductor ecosystem players with a strong foundation in advanced semiconductors, EDA and design. The role requires an individual who is comfortable developing and articulating GLOBALFOUNDRIES end-to-end technology offerings across the entire enterprise. The ecosystem partner manager will use these skills in developing strategic business partnerships around our offering portfolio to ensure we have a robust ecosystem of high quality EDA partners to ensure competitive tools for our customers to engage with. This role will work closely with strategic business units, customers, and field teams to understand EDA requirements and secure partner investment on GF platforms at the lowest possible cost to GLOBALFOUNDRIES. This individual will be the trusted advisor for GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ EDA strategy working across internal teams and with EDA companies worldwide.
- Assessment of EDA roadmaps with clear recommendations on who GLOBALFOUNDRIES should be partnering with and what new EDA tools should be assessed.
- Create and drive ecosystem partnerships by positioning GLOBALFOUNDRIES technologies as the differentiated semiconductor platform of choice to invest in.
- Act as the single point of contact for the ecosystem EDA partners and coordinate with internal cross functional teams to ensure alignment on all activities related to the partner.
- Conduct quarterly formal senior executive reviews with the most strategic partners and ensure the right level of executive relationships are develop from the CEO down.
- Secure competitive ecosystem solutions for GLOBALFOUNDRIES platforms at the lowest possible cost.
- Collaborate with sales to engage clients and ensure we promote the best partners to drive design-win closure.
- Become the trusted advisor and subject matter expert for the EDA ecosystem.
- Monitor and report on market trends and competition and assess the impact on GLOBALFOUNDRIES business.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering or Related Discipline
- 10 or More Years of Relevant Experience
- Travel Requirements: 20% of Travel
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Related Discipline
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and proactive work ethic.
- Ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Experience in working with international and diverse teams and with multiple levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills. Good communicator and comfortable presenting to executive, management and technical audiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.