Date: May 26, 2020
Location: Hsinchu County, Zhubei City, TW, 30288
ANSYS empowers the world’s most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists.
As a graduate student intern, you will help develop our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in your field of study. You will work on a variety of impactful projects to help maintain, advance, and accelerate ANSYS products.
In this internship, you will support our Machine Learning Research team. This is a 40-hour per week paid position starting Mid-July 2020 and Mid-September2020.
- Research machine learning applicable scenario for EDA domain
- Develop predictive model for various analysis solutions by using machine learning and analytical techniques
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Pursuing Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronic Engineering.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to university after the completion of the internship program.
- Expertise in C/C++ and Python programming under Linux environment with strong algorithm implementation ability.
- Familiarity with deep learning/machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit Learn, AutoML is a plus
- Strong passion and interest in machine learning or deep learning development
- Experience in machine learning or deep learning research and development for EDA software
- Familiarity with Probabilistic Graphical Models in Machine Learning is a plus
- Familiarity with EDA software (like ANSYS Redhawk, Totem) is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.