Website Mentor Graphics
Are you ready for a challenge?
We are seeking a hardworking, and enthusiastic software developer to join the Cloud Services & Enablement organization at Siemens. Whether you want to work on some of the world’s largest Industrial IOT systems, demonstrate groundbreaking AWS technologies, streamline content delivery to end-users globally, build an awesome user experience, or just code to tackle some of the hardest software problems, you will love working at Siemens. Come join our startup culture and participate first hand in crafting the next generation of computing.
- Lead/guide micro teams of junior developers to take feature from requirements to delivery.
- Work with technical leaders to refine our technical direction, and own design, implementation, and operation of core services, which support all Siemens cloud services.
- You will work closely with a tight, agile team that ships features continuously, and you will be able to see the impact of your work on real customers.
- Proactively work on projects with latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related subject area required
- 7+ years of professional experience in software development, with proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as: Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python
- Proven track record of leading small teams of developers as a team-leader/senior-developer.
- Validated Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Define, craft and deliver a distributed automation platform for compute, storage, database, queuing and other infrastructure Understanding – web service development / micro services architecture.
- Experience building sophisticated, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been efficiently delivered to customers
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills will be vital to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including senior engineers and managers.
- Proactive business skills and strong collaborative skills are required.
Experience with cloud computing:
- One or more years in designing, developing and deploying cloud-based solution using AWS or Azure
- Understanding of core AWS/Azure services, uses, and basic architecture standard methodologies.
Experience in one or more areas:
- Micro-services development using REST APIs
- Development of middleware / platforms.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing, AWS RedShift.
- Knowledge of multi-tier architectures across multiple technology stacks .NET, Java, J2EE, web servers, caching, application servers, RDBMS/NoSQL: MySQL, Mongo, Dynamo DB
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.