GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor design, development, fabrication, and innovation company with locations across the globe. We think differently, design with excellence and enable “connected intelligence” across a growing universe of devices, networks and data centers, working with some of the world’s most inspired companies to develop and produce the semiconductors that are changing the way all people live today—and defining what’s possible for tomorrow.
If you are looking for a good job with a steady income and excellent benefits and you have what it takes to be a valued part of a manufacturing environment, we want to talk to you. You will receive on-the-job training, compressed work weeks and benefits that start on day one, the first day you start working for GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
Location: Essex Junction, VT
Hourly Rate: $17.44 (includes shift differential)
Night Shift: 7:00pm to 7:00am
Job Summary/Essential Responsibilities:
- Work in a clean room environment wearing gloves and a clean room suit
- Sustain and run the manufacturing floor
- Set up and operate equipment per Standard Operating Procedures
- Work in a team environment to meet production goals
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to stand for a 12-hour shift (excluding breaks)
- Must be comfortable wearing a clean room uniform
- Ability to comply with all GLOBALFOUNDRIES pre-employment screening requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift
- Must have basic computer and email skills
- Must be able to work night shift
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Demonstrated ability to receive and follow instructions
- Ability to find information in a spreadsheet or on a website
- Strong attention to detail
Schedules: Work approximately 14 Days per Month!
- N1 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & every other Saturday
- N2 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & every other Saturday
Eligible for Benefits on Day 1:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation Time: Approximately 120 hours per year (accrued)
- Paid Sick Time: 80 hours per year
- 401k Investing Options
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.