As an Executive Recruiter at GLOBALFOUNDRIES you will be on point for building and driving an end-to-end world-class executive recruitment practice. This includes all aspects from sourcing, candidate engagement, candidate experience, internal executive engagement, metrics, reporting, negotiation, market intel and mapping, and more. This person will be the lead and SME for Exec hires at GF.
- Own the overall strategy and drive best practice. Define the SLA’s and metrics.
- Provide coaching and counsel to hiring executives to ensure GF is best positioned to move quickly and close on top tier talent.
- Cross collaborate with internal partners including total rewards, HRBP’s, EA’s, SLT and more.
- Ensure the exec hiring activity and strategy is aligned with business strategies and best interests of GF globally.
- SOURCE: Own the identification of passive talent. Be creative and relentless in sourcing exec talent.
- Candidate experience. Leave nothing to chance. Ensure red carpet exec candidate experience.
- Hands on. Be able to deliver, directly, on all aspects of the executive hiring lifecycle, as needed. Be accountable for the execution of all steps, whether owning directly or delegating.
- Drive transparency. Design and provide regular insights and reports/dashboards on status of all searches with appropriate metrics, forecasts, etc.
- Drive predictability in timing and quality based on search specs and market.
- Own the search strategy. Partner with external search as appropriate. Develop the SLA’s on delivery whether external or direct search. Define the ideal interviews teams and steps. Be the SME for best strategy for exec hiring.
- Drive diversity: Keep D&I front and center is all activity and strategies. Manage to target D&I metrics.
- Negotiate and close. Devise and execute on the closing strategy for exec hires.
- Proven track record of direct-sourcing passive executive level talent
- Ability to handle complex offer negotiations
- Exec presence: strong networking and ability to connect to senior level execs internally and externally
- Initiative: Ability to work and build autonomously
- Scale. Ideally this person has experience growing and building to scale, but minimally has expertise within a fully built, highly functioning exec function.
- Cross collaboration: experience partnering and aligning with numerous internal stakeholders
- 5+ years exec search experience
- In-house corporate recruiting experience
- 10+ years overall recruiting / HR experience
- Build experience – proven ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Reporting / Analytics: experience owning the reporting, tracking, etc
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.