Website Siemens EDA
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of system software and hardware. Provides a high level of support in Linux & Windows environment often requiring research. Assists with system administration, monitoring, upgrades, and maintenance. Completes project tasks and plans project tasks or leads small technical projects. Analyzes product issues. Evaluates new technologies. At this level, the employee can perform most of the essential IT activities under general direction.
• Bachelor’s degree preferable in a computer-related field with 6 to 10 years’ experience in IT Support
• Effective English written and oral communication skills
• Expert with Linux, Windows, Systems/Infrastructure Management
• Knowledge of Networking & Virtualization
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Knowledge of computer hardware components and excellent troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of computer software applications and excellent troubleshooting skills
• User and Infrastructure Support
• Installing operating system software, patches, and upgrades
• Analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving system hardware, software, and networking issues
• Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
• Provides end-user support, as required, using standard tools and processes. Meets response/service levels as determined by IT.
• System Administration/Configuration
• Serves as a contact for vendors.
• Technology Evaluation and Implementation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.