Job description: Client Services Consultant
Are you an energetic and customer-focused Client Services consultant who wants to make a massive impact on users and help them along the road to success? Do you enjoy tinkering with the latest SDLC and DevOps tools? Are you interested in pursuing a career in software security? We want to speak to you!
Synopsys, the 2019 leader in the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Security, is seeking an experienced Technologist to help our Success and Services Team drive user onboarding and adoption. We’re looking for someone to help us take our business to the next level of excellence in delivery and customer delight!
Synopsys Software Integrity Group (SIG) Client Services exists to help support the development of our customers’ AppSec vision, accelerate time to value, and drive various customer scenarios through the exemplary delivery of product onboarding and adoption focused services. Our services engagements ensure that our customers (from Startup’s looking to change the world to some of the most ambitious and complex global organizations) successfully build secure, high-quality software faster and get the most value out of their Synopsys tools.
A Day in Your Life
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the planning and successful implementation of Synopsys Software Integrity solutions to help the world’s leading technology companies meet their software security, quality, and compliance goals.
Delivery: You’ll work with the customer from Project initiation to the completion with end-to-end ownership of the results.
Custom integrations: You’ll develop custom solutions to integrate our tools into SDLC and DevOps workflows.
Expert consulting: You’ll be a trusted advisor to our customers, providing solution expertise in the domain of software testing and security.
Sales visibility: You’ll work with our account teams throughout delivery to ensure the account team has a view of the success of the engagement.
Account growth: You’ll immerse yourself in existing customers’ businesses to help them identify new opportunities for improved deployments of existing or new Synopsys software.
Secure Development: You’ll advise customers on Secure Development processes. Identifying opportunities for improvement and helping them get the most out of their operations.
- Knowledge of application security and vulnerabilities.
- Software development experience with C/C++, Java, C#, or another dominant programming language.
- Strong scripting ability in one or more common scripting languages (Perl, Python, Powershell, Bash).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps tools.
- A demonstrated technical aptitude, sharp consulting instincts, and a passion for delivering ground-breaking solutions for top-tier technology companies.
- Rock-solid analytical skills, conceptual ability, and creativity.
- The talent to work with, connect to, and influence customers to transform processes to utilize new technologies.
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time as the job requires.
You May Have:
- A track record of delivering professional services and technical account management for complex security products.
- Security certification such as CEH, CISSP, or CSSLP.
- Proven ability to deploy both SaaS and On-prem solutions
- Experience with security testing and network protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or another scientific degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent Experience preferred)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.