Date: Feb 25, 2020
Location: Madrid, ES, 28001
The Controller Assistant to Regional Controller will be responsible for daily accounting US GAAP-based related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, intercompany, banks and other entries.
With no team under his/her responsibility this position requires operative skills for dealing with daily administrative and accounting activities. Additionally the position requires to do the majority of the moth end closing process with the supervision of the regional controller so high accounting and processes knowledge with high autonomy is required. It would be desirable that this person should be able to be the Controllers back up when necessary.
- Suppliers invoices and employee expenses reports review, booking and payment
- Customers receipts booking
- Raise Manual Invoices and Credit Memos
- Sending out customers invoices, in some cases using specific customers platforms.
- Create Purchases Orders
- Month end close: accounts reconciliations, accruals calculation, intercompany invoices and closing the AP, AR and FA modules, specific closing USGAAP entries…
- Prepare VAT and other government returns.
- Collaboration with external auditors
- Special projects and other clerical tasks as assigned.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business Administration degree
- Minimum 8 years experience with similar responsibilities in a multinational company, preferably as chief accountant
- Good technical knowledge of Spanish GAAP and US GAAP
- Strong spreadsheets skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language & communication skills
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prior Experience with Oracle EBS and OBIEE would be desired
- Experience as external auditor will be a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Very good analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and deep attention to details
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.