Date: Feb 25, 2020
Location: Paris, FR, 78180
The ANSYS Licensing team is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Software Developer to contribute to the development of ANSYS’s rapidly evolving licensing technology. You will design and develop frameworks that support new business models and simplify customer interaction with licensing. You will design and develop data management/analysis programs and processes to curate and analyze large datasets, and present the data in various formats depending on the audience.
- Design, implement, and maintain high-performance and scalable technology that can interface with both desktop and web/cloud-based technologies.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust, and easy to understand.
- Understand customer (internal & external) requirements and workflows and translate them into functional and design specifications.
- Create unit and system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Diagnose internal and external runtime issues, provide appropriate workarounds, and implement corrections.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or related field with five years of experience.
- Experience with data visualization tools and statistical programming.
- Experience developing web services using object-oriented languages such as Java, Python, and C#.
- Good understanding of web architecture, distributed systems, and web APIs such as REST and Web Sockets.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with two years of experience.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with charting and data visualization tools such as Power BI, D3.js, and Grafana.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, and Selenium.
- Previous experience with Azure deployment scripting and execution.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.