- This is a verification focused individual contributor’s role.
- The candidate will be part of the DesignWare IP Verification R&D team at our Bangalore Design Center, India.
- Specify, design/architect and implement state-of-the-art Verification environments for the DesignWare family of synthesizable cores and perform Verification tasks for the IP cores.
- Work closely with design team and be part of a global team of expert Verification Engineers.
- Domains will include but not be limited to USB, PCI Express, Ethernet, AMBA.
- Job role will have a combination of Test Environment Architecture development, Test planning and FC planning. Test environment coding both at unit level and system level, Test case coding and debugging.
- Expected to Solve complex/abstract problems.
- Be a technical lead and guide team to meet quality metrics for complex IP blocks.
– BS/BE in EE with 9+ years of relevant experience or MS with 7+ years of relevant experience in the verification of IP cores and/or SOC verification.
– Exposure to IP design and verification processes.
– Must have experience in architecting & coding HVL (System Verilog) based test environments, developing and implementing test plans, implementing and extracting verification metrics such as functional coverage.
– Must have strong HVL coding skills for Verification and be hands-on with one or more Industry standard simulators such as VCS, NC, MTI used in Verification and relevant debugging tools.
– Exposure to verification methodologies such as UVM/VMM/OVM is required.
– Expertise in one or more of the connectivity protocols such as USB, PCI Express, Ethernet or AMBA is expected. Knowledge on the USB2.0/3.0/3.1 specification is preferred.
– There will be strong focus on functional & Code coverage driven methodology. So the corresponding mindset is a must.
– It is essential that the individual has good written and oral communication skills. Be able to demonstrate good analysis, debug and problem solving skills and be self-driven
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.