- This is a verification focused individual contributor’s role.
- The candidate will be part of the DesignWare IP Verification R&D team at our Bangalore Design Center, India.
- Specify, design/architect and implement state-of-the-art Verification environments for the DesignWare family of synthesizable cores and perform Verification tasks for the IP cores.
- Work closely with RTL design team and be part of a global team of expert Verification Engineers.
- Domains will include but not be limited to USB, PCI Express, Ethernet, AMBA.
- Job role will have a combination of Test planning, Test environment coding both at unit level and system level, Test case coding and debugging, FC coding and analysis and meeting quality metric goals and regression management.
– BS/BE in EE with 6+ years of relevant experience or MS with 4+ years of relevant experience in the verification of IP cores and/or SOC verification.
– Must have experience in developing HVL (System Verilog or Vera or Specman) based test environments, developing and implementing test plans, implementing and extracting verification metrics such as functional coverage.
– Must have strong HVL coding skills for Verification and be hands-on with one or more Industry standard simulators such as VCS, NC, MTI used in Verification and relevant debugging tools.
– Exposure to verification methodologies such as UVM/VMM/OVM is required.
– Working knowledge and experience of one or more of the connectivity protocols such as USB, PCI Express, Ethernet or AMBA is expected. Working knowledge on the USB2.0/3.0/3.1 specification is preferred.
– Familiarity with HDLs such as Verilog and scripting languages such as perl is highly desired.
– Exposure to IP design and verification processes including VIP development is an added advantage.
– There will be strong focus on functional & Code coverage driven methodology. So the corresponding mindset is a must.
– It is essential that the individual has good written and oral communication skills and is able to demonstrate good analysis, debug and problem solving skills and be self-driven
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.