Job Description and Requirements
This position requires a highly motivated and experienced individual to work with Synopsys’ customers on integrating leading edge Interface IP (IIP) into their ASIC SoC/systems for next generation products utilizing our DDR/LPDDR4/4x/5 https://www.synopsys.com/designware-ip.html
The position offers opportunities to work on Synopsys IIP and the latest industry specifications/applications on various hot market segments. The position will provide IIP integration guidance to customers throughout their SoC flow to resolve technical challenges, perform integration reviews at key milestones and support silicon/system bring-up. Some travels will be required.
- Understand IIP applications on customer specific SoC and systems
- Keep abreast of the latest ASIC/SoC design flows and EDA tools
- Provide expert advice and support to configure and resolve IIP integration challenges including simulation, synthesis, floorplan, STA, DFT, silicon bring-up, etc.
- Provide integration training to customers and conduct reviews on their major SoC milestones
- Provide feedback to Synopsys R&D for continuous IIP product improvements
- Participate in IIP R&D design reviews to align development with future customer needs
Education and Experience
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of IIP and/or ASIC Design/Verification/Applications experience required
- Hands-on experience on RTL coding in Verilog, simulation, synthesis, static timing analysis, equivalence check, etc. Experience on CDC/Lint, DFT are plus.
- Domain knowledge DDR/LPDDR4/4x/5
- Experienced with ASIC/SoC tape-out from concept to full production is desirable
- Silicon debug and troubleshooting skills are highly desirable
- Creative, results oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to interact with customers
- High degree of self-motivation and personal responsibility
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills, and attention to details
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.