Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/tsms-strength-technology-and-integrity.13958/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

TSM's Strength, Technology and Integrity

Arthur Hanson

As an investor, I not only look at a company's products but their integrity at all levels. Morris Chang set a standard for not only their product but also for integrity that is engrained in the very culture of the company. This has not only extended to where TSM technology and production stands, but how both are progressing. This indicates that integrity at all levels is valued and cultivated. This not only cultivates success but allows challenges to be dealt with early and swiftly. This is why TSM is unmatched in its progress for the same is expected of suppliers and partners. If Intel hopes to compete with TSM, it should learn from the competition. Learning from other's success is far cheaper than learning from one's mistakes. As a project head, I encouraged people to bring me bad news or mistakes as soon as possible. In this way, many mistakes never made it to the customer and the team learned to tackle mistakes and challenges early and in most cases before any damage had been done. It also encouraged the team to bring forward improvements on the fly when they could still be implemented. Intel management should listen to replays of Morris Chang and Andy Grove and learn.

Last edited:
Back