[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. Z

Advanced Semiconductor VLSI Books Question

I would suggest to get first to understand and comprehend basic physics principles, modeling and understanding of solid state elecronic devices : Ben G Streetman and Sanjay Benarjee's Solid State Electronic Devices Then S. M Sze's: Physics of Semiconductor Devices to get involved more deeply in...
  2. Z

Tech must teach society and customers how to unlock value

As I understand, Mr. Hanson says that the technology provides means and capabilities but in order to cultivate those potential we, through multiple networks and ecosystem to the highest extent possible. These mean we as a society innovate at the same time continuously and fast to consume the...
  3. Z

Corruption, Ineptitude, China's Chip Failure

Is it legal or at least fair to subsidize the commercial companies by the government? I mean a government in free commercial world can support R&D activities in companies but is it OK for providing money for production investment to the companies that are targeting profit from their commercial...
  4. Z

Taiwan Semiconductor: How Taiwan Differs From Ukraine

I think Taiwan case and Ukraine case are much different. Actually, there are not much similarities between the two cases. Firstly, world is not so critically dependent on Ukraine as compared to its dependency on the TSMC of Taiwan. Furthermore, the degree of that critical dependence on the TSMC...
  5. Z

China, Become Taiwan's best customer

Semiconductor and chip manufacturing technology is becoming the most critical capability in the world. Those who have the leading technology in chip making (7 nm , and now it is going to be 3 nm soon), and those who make this possible (the EUV capability that can draw 3nm chip on silicon , ASML...
  6. Z

Samsung 2nm Process Official Announcement

Is EUV machine from AMSL ready for that milestone?
Back