[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. D

UV-C LEDs key to Coronavirus Problem

I am sure the studies you site regarding a decreased economic output are linked to other types of economic slowdowns... Yes, I agree UV-C can be the new normal especially at night when stores and restaurants are closed. Spraying down streets with chemicals to kill a virus ....I agree that is...
  2. D

Check out this scientific paper: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/03/13/science.abb3221/tab-pdf The question is after looking at everyone picking their nose in public, kids coughing all over everything, packing bars, and acting as if absolutely nothing is happening (65% of...
  3. D

Hi Arthur, Well you are 65 so if you get into a car accident or fall off a ladder or... Let's hope the doctors when they have to choose who gets treated chooses the 5 teenagers that were texting....that is the situation we hope you won't be in. Of course, you don't have to read the news at all.
  4. D

why EUV instead of 157 immersion?

Could not be extended by immersion like 193nm was because the materials were exotic....for example the liquid needed to be something like decane which is a hydrocarbon. Now try to recirculate decane (gasoline) between a lens and a wafer (with resist on it) [Safety and fire hazard in a...
Back