[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Recent content by James C

1. J

The American semiconductor boom faces a massive obstacle: A lack of immigrants

There is, of course, another option: Investing into local education systems. The United States did an incredible job selling the idea of higher education for the last few decades. In fact, they did such a tremendous job that they oversold it, and many US college degrees are virtually scams...
  2. J

Bitcoin Fraud

I'm not sure I understand the gold analogy. The currency we all use is entirely fiat as well, and it's debatable if gold has been relevant to currency at any point during the last century. Trying to discern whether or not it IS relevant seems to lead one down a lot of murky dead ends. The...
  3. J

Chip Shortage in Autos. Spreading to Everything?

I have read that the US defense department has it's own internal semiconductor supply to some degree. Daniel, can you shed any light on this? Is it only design, or do they have a full IDM chain? Who is the US military reliant on for semiconductors?
  4. J

Bitcoin Fraud

This is technically false. You cannot transfer infinitely small units, the smallest amount transferable is 1/100,000,000. I mean no offense, but if you haven't found this information in the channels you monitor, they are extremely uninformed/misinformed. You would be better off looking for...
Back