Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available within our Sales & Services organization. More information on the specific role is included in this document.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Troy, MI without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Sales & Services
Mendix, Mindsphere and Cloud Industry Team
The intern located in our Troy, MI office location will support internal pre-sales activities related to the Siemens software solutions. Support from an intern will help accelerate preparation and readiness of engagements and the utilization of Global Sales Initiatives for the Mendix (low code platform), Mindsphere (IoT platform) and Cloud Business Units.
As part of the presales solution consultant team, our intern will:
- Support Mendix/Mindsphere/cloud activities which include create presentations, and support the solution consulting team on demonstrations.
- Interact in a complex selling environment (both internally and externally).
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of Siemens solutions.
- Support preparing and delivering solution demonstrations, including building libraries and industry specific demos.
- Learn our customer’s business processes and how the Siemens solutions can improve their business.
- Position Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a computer science related degree, with interest in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software products and technology
- An understanding of low code application development platforms and how Mendix products can address business challenges is preferred
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to spot patterns across data-sets
- Great communication and active listening skills
- Knowledge and ability to use Excel
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.