Website Siemens EDA
Sr. Build Engineer/Lead – 202366
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Build management for on schedule delivery of multiple product suites.
Requires frequent contact & coordination with many people/groups world-wide to ensure:
– Builds are made and delivered timely
– Monitor and improve build triggers which enable downstream processes.
The qualified candidate:
– Must exhibit a service-oriented attitude and be able to work effectively with a world-wide, multi-site development environment.
– Must exhibit a strong desire for continuous improvement and have a passion for automation and making tasks repeatable.
– Must exhibit excellent debugging and problem-solving skills, including the ability to investigate, isolate and remedy software defects.
– Requires excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written.
– Should be resourceful, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative when appropriate.
– Technical degree (minimum BS) in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
– 8+ year’s relevant experience working in an enterprise environment.
– Extensive, relevant experience with Linux operating systems.
– Strong proficiency in programming/scripting languages (e.g. C++, bash, Python, Perl).
The candidate should possess solid software engineering skills, including experience with:
– Ability to build our suite of products with strong automation experience
– Ability to understand and modify/patch code written in C++.
– Maintaining high-availability production systems and large integrated systems is highly desired
– Experience in moving CVS to GIT is highly desired
– GIT, GITLab, Bazel, CVS with build automation experience
– Experience in Infrastructure/GRID management will be a plus
– General SDLC process experience
– Experience working in a DevOps environment
– Retrofitting solutions into already-established work flows and development methodologies.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.