Website Mentor Graphics
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Software Engineer – Licensing
Qualified candidate will work with marketing, QA, R&D and field engineering teams to identify requirements for product licensing Ensure you plan and communicate with Release Management on deliverable’s Monitor infrastructure that you maintain.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
– Technical degree (minimum BS) in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
– 2+ year’s relevant experience working in an enterprise environment.
– Extensive, relevant experience with Linux operating systems.
– Strong proficiency in programming/scripting languages (e.g. C++, bash, Python, Perl).
The candidate should possess solid software engineering skills, including experience with:
– Maintaining high-availability production systems and large integrated systems is highly desired.
– Retrofitting solutions into already-established work flows and development methodologies.
– The candidate must exhibit a service-oriented attitude and be able to work effectively with a world-wide, multi-site development environment.
– The candidate should have a strong desire for continuous improvement, and have a passion for automation and making tasks repeatable.
– Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills are key attributes, including the ability to investigate, isolate and remedy software defects.
– This position requires excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written.
– The ability to work constructively and productively on a team, as well as alone, is essential.
– This position requires the ability to complete assignments on schedule and present results.
– The candidate should be resourceful, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative when appropriate.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.