Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Chengdu, CN, 610000
The engineer will join SeaScape Research and Development team that creates state of the art software for semiconductor analysis.
ANSYS RedHawk-SC is the first ANSYS product based on the new SeaScape Elastic Compute Architecture for Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Designed to handle extremely large data sets and computations across distributed machines, ANSYS RedHawk-SC allows designers of advanced system-on- chip designs (SoCs) to assess more electromigration (EM) and voltage drop (IR) scenarios per day and develop a high-level of confidence of their design sign-off.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
• Work with manager and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium sized projects with minimal input from others.
• Diagnose and fix code problems.
• Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
• Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
• Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
• Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
• Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
• Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
• B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
• Experience in C++ with broad and deep understanding of the language
• Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
• Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
• Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
• Ability to complete high-quality work on time
Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
• Successful large-scale commercial software development
• Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
• Experience with the Python programming language
• Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes
• Transistor-level simulation or analysis
• GUI development for physical design or analysis tools
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.