Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The ANSYS Electronic 3D GUI product group is focused on developing graphical user interfaces that drive our industry-leading electrical simulation products. We are seeking a software engineer with a passion for user interface and product development. The successful candidate will perform design, development and maintenance of various components for ANSYS HFSS, and other industry-leading ANSYS products; in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Perform complex software design and development activities that may require extensive analysis, and include the assimilation and enhancement of existing code
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions
- Work with QA to develop regression test suites
- Employ and help to maintain best software practices
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of professional experience.
- Significant software development experience using C++ or related language.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux.
- Familiarity with the entire development process, including specification, documentation, quality assurance, and use of software engineering tools.
- Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies with experience in project planning and implementation. Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
- Familiarity with mechanical simulation and tools is a plus.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.