Job ID #: 18230
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Primary Country: Hungary
Primary Location: Budapest
Additional Country: Hungary
The Finance Department is undergoing significant transformation in order to meet the substantial growth of the company in recent years and a potential IPO. This transformation includes automation, implementation of a new ERP system and enabling SOX readiness.
Improving our internal processes, enforcing scalability and allowing business continuity are key parts of our strategy. Therefore the company decided to establish a Shared Services Center (SSC) to operate Accounts Payable, Payments, GL posting, bank reconciliation & treasury operations.
Your role is to lead the creation and operation of the strategic SSC. You will have the opportunity to use your leadership and experience to enable the new team. You will be a key member of its planning, operation, and rollout!
- Lead the rollout and execution of the SSC
- Lead a global team, managing performance, staff development, motivation, and training
- Oversees service delivery and day-to-day operations of the SSC, ensuring that all standards are met, and procedures are followed
- Provide strategic and intellectual leadership to grow and build the operational capability by seeking continuous improvements to evolvement the SSC
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to provide effective measurement, identify trends and problem areas, and propose a plan for mitigation
- Working with Finance Directors to determine priorities and develop efficient integrated solutions
- Defines and ensures the implementation of Service-Level Agreements (SLA) sets standards for quality and ensures that operational activities are in accordance with the group’s policies
- CPA, chartered accountant
- Relevant experience in Finance Shared Services Center in a global corporation
- experience in transformation and improving controls in a shared service center
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Ability to plan and schedule projects and work under deadlines – must multi-task effectively
- Ability to manage a team of transactional finance professionals and deliver consistently improved results
- Change management experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results focus
- Leading, engaging and empowering
- Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- Critical thinking
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.