Job ID #: 18233
Job Category: Design Engineering
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Central Engineering – CPU
Department: Central Engineering – CPU Engineering
Primary Country: France
Primary Location: Sophia Antipolis
We are developing the next wave of compute technologies for future processors at Arm Sophia Antipolis. The product we are recruiting for right now will introduce major breakthroughs in Digital Security, Machine Learning and as well as in Computer Vision, and will lead to the most innovative processor ever released. Interested in building the IP that will radically change the way mobile phones handle digital photography, enabling Neural Networks in any type of application, making the world more secure? Stop thinking and apply now!
Arm’s Sophia Antipolis design centre is located in one of the most beautiful parts of France, at the heart of Europe’s largest and most dynamic technology park. Surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this exceptional design centre has delivered leading products from Arm’s Cortex (TM) processor family.
You are creative, innovative and enthusiastic about new technologies, willing to work in a multi-site and multi-cultural environment, join us as a design engineer.
You will be accountable for:
- Defining the micro-architecture and developing the RTL code of the IP
- Creating and reviewing design and verification documentation
- Coaching and mentoring junior design engineers
- Collaborating with CPU modelling, verification and implementation teams
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
You bring a variety of skills, experience and qualifications:
• You graduated from a University or Engineering School, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or other related science
• You hold at least five years of working experience in hardware fields
• You have some know-how in CPU or GPU or VPU or DSP micro-architecture
• You have in-depth VHDL or Verilog/SystemVerilog skills
• You are able to make trade-offs between power, performance and area appropriately to meet the requirements of the product
• You have been exposed to the different stages of the design cycle: initial concept, specification, implementation, verification, documentation and support
What would give you an edge? Anything among:
• You know basic scripting languages, e.g. Perl/TCL/Python
• You have been exposed to C/C++, assembly language and/or verification techniques and test benches (e.g. UVM and Formal)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.