Job ID #: 18232
Job Category: Management
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Department: Client – Solutions Marketing
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Leading, accelerating and growing Arm’s Wearable business to the next level.
Are you the experienced professional with a background in either the IP, silicon or other high-tech industry? Working with other members of the team you develop strategies for business growth and successfully land our technology solutions in the wearables market.
- Drive the creation of Marketing Requirement Specifications aligned with the business strategies that shape our technology and solution offerings.
- Capture the market landscape, customer dynamics and technology trends for key sub-segments of the market and based on this understanding develop winning strategies.
- Work with the commercial team to develop and maintain a market model to allow accurate forecasting of revenue over a 10-year planning horizon. Be the spokesperson for the wearable segment
- Regular reporting to company executive committee on business results versus the 10-year plan.
- Creation of segment playbook, partner account strategies and outbound marketing to support go to market and design win activities.
- Develop business transformation strategies.
Key Skills Required:
- Develop growth plans by understanding of semiconductor market landscape and business challenges.
- Ability to synthesize and analyses requirements from a wide variety of resources. You have a passion for technology with recent experience in the IP or high-tech space.
- Your leadership include influencing at all levels in a complex matrix organization, driving decisions in a dedicated, assertive manner. You articulate ideas and concepts in a compelling and targeted manner to promote change. Able to bring difficult discussions to the table and arbitrate different viewpoints.
- Driving unchartered, high paced programs with limited oversight. Building and facilitate engagement and dialogue, keep open communication in stressful situations
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.