Job ID #: 18255
Job Category: Design Engineering
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Central Engineering – Systems
Department: Central Engineering – Systems Engineering
Primary Country: India
Primary Location: Bangalore
System Analysis team in Arm Bangalore works on Pre-Silicon IP performance analysis at system level. We work on analysis and debugging performance bottlenecks in Arm A, R and M profile CPU’s and System IPs using industry standard benchmarks, microbenchmarks and use cases.
If you are looking to work in a growing, and dynamic environment this role provides you with the good opportunity to closely collaborate with the architects and design teams to identify microarchitecture performance bottlenecks, explore techniques to optimize them and collaborate with product managers to track performance of CPU IP.
- SoC level debug on pre-silicon RTL for performance issues in Arm CPU IP.
- Develop smart infrastructure to enable analysis and debugging on System Level RTL platforms.
- Working with the partners across design, micro-architecture, software and marketing to deliver system analysis.
Characteristics & Requirements
- Communicate well across teams in Arm, both local and across sites
- Motivated, result-focused individual contributor who is able to work in a team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/B.S. Or MTech/M.S. In Electronics Engineering, VLSI, Embedded, Computer Engineering or Computer Science plus significant experience
- 4+ years of industry experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent RTL verification,Presilicon Verification and debugging skills.
- Dynamic engineer with willingness to sharpen performance verification skills.
- Shown foundation in Computer Architecture and multiprocessor system architecture concepts.
- Systematic working methodology required for crafting experiments, performance measurement.
- Knowledge of any processor architecture.
- Knowledge of performance aspects of CPU and SoC is good to have.
- Knowledge of running RTL on emulator is good to have.
- Familiarity with standard benchmarks used for benchmarking core and system performance will be good to have.
- Verilog skill is essential.
- Verilog / System-Verilog based Testbench bring up experience will be a plus.
- Fluent with C/C++ programming and scripting (e.g. PERL) is a plus.
- Power analysis will be a plus (RTL or netlist level)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.