Job ID #: 18154
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
12 month Fixed Term Contract
What do we need?
We are seeking an expert Internal Auditor. You will be part of an innovative and dynamic audit team, conducting reviews across the broader business, providing independent, objective assurance over the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control and risk management. You will get the opportunity to craft financial, operational and technology audits during your time with us and become part of our inclusive team.
What will you do?
You will perform individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan which includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. This will include coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, technology and operational processes.
What skills do I need?
- you will understand control concepts and have experience in applying them to plan, perform and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
- Your ability to work in a team or independently, with limited direction and mentorship, and provide appropriate support to other internal audit team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management will ensure success
- Quickly establish credibility and rapport with key partners and work well in a highly collaborative and inclusive environment will be beneficial
- Ensure timely deliverables
- Experience in performing a broad range of projects and working with varying team members
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.