- Advanced epi module process development and baseline sustaining
- Epi process stability/manufacturability improvement for yield and reliability qualification
- Epi process/tool transfer to volume manufacturing
- Advanced metal/ contact module process development and baseline sustaining
- Advanced metal/ contact tool development and optimization
- Metal/ contact process stability/manufacturability improvement for yield and reliability qualification
- Metal/ contact process/tool transfer to volume manufacturing
III. Thin Films
Advanced thin films development. deployment & delivery
- Advanced gate stack (high-k/metal gate) module process and new material development
- Advanced chemical mechanical polishing (CMP) module process and new slurry development
- Develop critical etch process with innovations for advanced nodes (plasma or chemical etch)
- Evaluate new tool, new chemical or gas, new material, or new process approach to enable transistor scaling.
- Having passion on understanding process fundamentals, endurance for challenging path-finding tasks and innovative mind for finding best solutions.
- Proven record of advanced node process development, IC process module development and tool design is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of material characterizations and in-line metrology is a plus.
- MS or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical engineering (solid states or optoelectronics) or a related engineering discipline.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills is required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.