– Coordinator to elevate chemical supplier sustainability
– Initiator to develop “no material interruption” program, including capacity/inventory management, upstream supplier diversification, business contingency plan
– Leader to influence external/internal stakeholders for close collaboration toward fast supply chain improvement
– At least 10 years of experiences supply chain management in semiconductor industry from global companies will be a plus
– Experienced in leadership position and able to work with team and lead for change in a matrix team environment
– Has a good command of both written and oral English, second language like Japanese will be a plus
– Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, familiar with SAP
– Demonstrate a “can do” attitude in a rapidly changing environment and display the ability to effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios.
– Logical thinking in organizing & planning with analytical skills and ability to strategic thinking, influence to supply chains
– Demonstrate trustworthy working attitude with high commitment and accountability
– High learning agility with open and inclusive mindset
– Able to self-motivated; and is good at inspiring and motivating others
– Sophisticated and confident when dealing with senior executives.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.