- Memory compiler block placement including power ring and interconnect routing.
- Perform several types of physical and functional verification.
- Validation and characterization of memory designs within dedicated environments
- Performing layout and netlist verification and tests through DRC and LVS
- Memory compiler integration, validation and maintenance
- Generation of the complete set of release documentation
- Formal release of Memory Compilers and post release support.
- May participate in evaluation and troubleshooting of digital, analog and mixed signal circuits.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, but relevant experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in transistor level Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design and layout
- Deep understanding of CMOS process technology
- Working knowledge of Synopsys design tools, simulators (Hspice, Finesim, Waveview, , Custom Designer)
- User level knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Verilog is a plus
- Knowledge in TCL or Perl scripting language is a plus
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Good communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.