Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Toulon, FR, 83137
As a trainee, you will evaluate the accuracy of a real-time physics based rendering engine used on a VR platform. You will be designing &/or reusing CAD models equipped with SPEOS optical properties. These validated models will be imported into our VR platform for your assessment of the physical rendering accuracy.
You will be in contact with experts with whom you will agree on the extend of the evaluation, the use cases and the methods to be used. Upon discrepancy, you will be reporting incidents to our R&D team.
The deliverables of this internship will be:
- The CAD + SPEOS models based on official versions
- An report in English with the work done, what remains to be done and the conclusion on each use case
- The internship will include trainings on SPEOS/CAD software and the VRXPERIENCE platform. During the internship, some business trips to other OPTIS sites may be required.
- University Master 1 or 2 in Optical Engineering (or equivalent graduation certificate). A deep understanding over optical laws.
- The candidate must speak French and/or English.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.