Date: Apr 17, 2020
Location: Valbonne, FR, 6560
Within the Realtime kernel & interfaces team and in collaboration with all other teams, you will contribute to improve our way to monitor our software. The internship will last 3 to 6 months.
The intern will drive the following missions:
• Study the common existing tools and usability (internal usages)
• Improve our Monitoring Toolbox with relevant custom measures criteria for our framework in area like network, memory, CPU/GPU load…
• Define test cases and investigate the way to automatically output reports to be automatically compared with previous reports (including comparisons of rendering outputs)
- University Master 1 or 2, or equivalent graduation certificate
- Knowledge of C++ and or C# skills on software development framework
- Knowledge in scene graph manipulation, rendering pipeline and networking would be a plus
- Software: Visual Studio and Source Code Management (GIT like)
- The candidate must speak French and/or English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.